2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid crowds and enjoy a relaxed and intimate experience of Treviso's city center. This small-group walking tour takes you to the most authentic osterie (wine bars) to join locals in their aperitif ritual. Taste such quintessential local products as prosecco, porchetta, and the sweetest tiramisu.
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a personal experience
- Includes food and wine tastings at 4 different osterie (wine bars)
- Great overview and orientation of the city without the crowds
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Visit 4 Osterie (wine bars): food and wine tasting for each of them
Departure & Return
Location Name: Piazza dei Signori, Treviso Directions: Meeting point in Piazza dei Signori in front of the bank "Unicredit" bank
Departure PointPiazza dei Signori, Treviso
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participante to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venicexperience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Treviso Food and Wine Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTrevisoFood Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VeniceFood Tours - PaduaCategory