5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Tulum is home to dozens of beautiful cenotes and caverns, many of which provide excellent diving experiences. Embark on two dives at different locations on this 5-hour guided tour. Transport, equipment and snacks are all included, making this day hassle-free. Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour limited to just 4 divers. Note: You must show a diving certification to participate in this outing.
- 5-hour certified dive tour in Tulum
- Enjoy two dives at different cenote locations
- Visit cenotes like Cenote Dos Ojos, Casa Cenote and Gran Cenote, depending on your preference and skill level
- Transport to cenotes, equipment and lunch included
- Small-group tour limited to four people ensures a more memorable experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment included
Transport from a central meeting point in Tulum
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Luna Pte. LOT 1, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Next to grocery store "Mini super Chanok"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our bookings team will get in touch with you so that we can decide which cenotes suit you better.
- If you are the only diver going out on a tour we can still take you out if you pay a 15 USD extra charge
- Some cenote combinations are 10 USD more expensive, the reason for that is that the entrance fees change between cenote.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people
- If you are going to use sun screen or insect repellent (recommended for some cenotes), they have to be bio degradable, we sell both in our shop
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua clara diving tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Tank Cenote Certified Dive in Tulum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Tank Cenote Certified Dive in Tulum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Tank Cenote Certified Dive in Tulum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - CozumelCategory