Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour certified dive tour in Tulum
- Enjoy two dives at different cenote locations
- Visit cenotes like Cenote Dos Ojos, Casa Cenote and Gran Cenote, depending on your preference and skill level
- Transport to cenotes, equipment and lunch included
- Small-group tour limited to four people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Next to grocery store "Mini super Chanok"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our bookings team will get in touch with you so that we can decide which cenotes suit you better.
- If you are the only diver going out on a tour we can still take you out if you pay a 15 USD extra charge
- Some cenote combinations are 10 USD more expensive, the reason for that is that the entrance fees change between cenote.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people
- If you are going to use sun screen or insect repellent (recommended for some cenotes), they have to be bio degradable, we sell both in our shop
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua Clara Diving Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized