6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Entrance Fee to Casa Cenote
Boat Fees are Inlcuded
Local Mayan Lunch
Snacks and Waters
Departure & Return
Venus Ote. 238, Tulum Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Meet TAE Headquarters located between Orion Ote. and Centra Ote.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAE Tulum Area Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Area Experiences Guided 2 Tank Scuba Dive Casa Cenote & Barrier Reef-Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Area Experiences Guided 2 Tank Scuba Dive Casa Cenote & Barrier Reef-Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Area Experiences Guided 2 Tank Scuba Dive Casa Cenote & Barrier Reef-Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Area Experiences Guided 2 Tank Scuba Dive Casa Cenote & Barrier Reef-Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsScuba DivingPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelScuba Diving - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelCategory