- Escape the crowds with a morning tour
- Lunch and use of equipment provided
- Includes round-trip transportation from central Tulum
- No prior experience needed
Departure & Return
Next to Taqueria Honorio in Calle Satelite, one block from Scotiabank. We can set a different meeting point closer to you if necessary. Just send us a message and ask!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Price displayed is per person with a minimum of 2 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff