6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Boat to the Barrier Reef
Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)
+$15USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras.
+$25USD per person for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street.
+$35USD for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
Departure & Return
Venus Ote. 238, Tulum Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
TAE Headquarters located between Orion Ote. and Centra Ote
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAE Tulum Area Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Area Experiences Guided Snorkeling Tour - Casa Cenote + Ocean Reef & Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Area Experiences Guided Snorkeling Tour - Casa Cenote + Ocean Reef & Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Area Experiences Guided Snorkeling Tour - Casa Cenote + Ocean Reef & Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Area Experiences Guided Snorkeling Tour - Casa Cenote + Ocean Reef & Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory