- Jungle Maya Park admission ticket
- Swim and snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern
- Rappel into the Yaxmuul cenote and ride a treetop zip-line
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and all activities
What To Expect
Stop off along the way to explore the world’s longest underground river; swim and snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern; and rappel down a 40-foot (12 meter) cliff into the Yaxmuul cenote. After cooling off with a swim in the cenote, get your adrenaline pumping again as you ride a zipline through the treetops. Finally, learn more about the region’s rich Mayan heritage as you take part in a traditional Mayan blessing ceremony.
If you'd like, you may purchase lunch or snacks within the park. At the end of the tour, make your own way back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reason, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jungle Maya Native Park with Ziplines and Cenote Snorkel - Admission Ticket only.