5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the structures of Muyil, a Maya archaeological site amid the mangroves of Sian Ka'an, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This excursion from Tulum takes you to the former trading post along an interpretive nature trail before a boat ride to Muyil Lagoon. Then enjoy a relaxing float down the shallow canal as you drift past unique vegetation. Learn from your guide about the ecology of the area and the Maya civilization before a picnic lunch.
- Sian Ka'an and Muyil archaeological site tour from Tulum
- Ride a boat to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- See El Castillo overlooking the freshwater lagoon of Muyil
- Float down the Maya-built canal through the mangroves
- Enjoy a picnic lunch with seasonal fruits
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum)
10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.