- Explore the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve on a kayaking and snorkeling tour
- A guide shares educational details about the reserve and wildlife
- A small-group tour creates an intimate and flexible experience
- Hotel pickup lets you avoid the hassle of driving and enjoy the views
Departure & Return
At the Arco Maya located at the entrance of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, at the end of the Tulum beach hotel zone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Light comfy clothes (long sleeve shirt to cover from the sun)
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable ecofriendly sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Bottle of water to refill
- Most travelers can participate
- HEAD LIGHT
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yucatan Outdoors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms