3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
feeding the birds of prey
Captains 5 star commentary on the Tweed River Region
Coffee and/or Tea
amazing views and photo opportunity of the beautiful natural landscape of the Tweed River and Valley
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
2 River Terrace , 2 River Terrace, Tweed Heads NSW 2485, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tweed Eco Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tweed River and Rainforest lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tweed River and Rainforest lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tweed River and Rainforest lunch Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTweed HeadsFood Tours - New South WalesDining Experiences - New South WalesLunch Cruises - New South WalesDay Cruises - New South WalesWater Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesCategory