- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Follow along the Northern and Western faces of Uluru, then get an interesting perspective as Ayers Rock aligns with Mount Conner in the distance. Note the paths left by waterfalls, and watch for sightings of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Lake Amadeus, and the township of Yulara as your pilot takes you back to Ayers Rock airport.
Feel free to ask questions as you hear informative commentary from your pilot during your 20-minute flight. Your tour ends with return transfer to your hotel after the flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per aircraft is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Scenic Plane Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is lots of window space on the plane and this allows both the front and rear passengers an opportunity to get lots of good photographs." See review