- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle from Ayers Rock Resort
- Experience walking between the majestic red domes of Kata Tjuta
- Learn the geology, history, and cultural significance of this sacred site
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 participants
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Drive into Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park where Australian native animals such as kangaroos and perentie lizards can sometimes be spotted.
When you arrive at Kata Tjuta, your guide leads you on an informative walk through Walpa Gorge. Learn about the geology of the 36 dome-shaped rock formations that make up Kata Tjuta and admire the sheer scale of the red rock walls that surround you. Hear the wind (walpa) far above and marvel at this ancient place that is sacred to the local Aboriginal people.
After exploring the gorge, your guide returns you to your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- The tour will arrive back approximately 30 minutes prior to Sounds of Silence dinner pickup
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms