1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Witness the Outback’s most famous landmark awash in golden light on a sunset tour of Uluru (Ayers Rock). A driver transports you directly from the Ayers Rock Resort in time to get comfortable in the sunset viewing area for the best views of changing light and spectacular colors spilling across the sacred landmark. Sparkling wine and appetizers help make it a sunset you’ll never forget.
- Watch the sunset over Uluru (Ayres Rock)
- Get the best vantage point from a special sunset viewing area
- Sip sparkling wine and nibble snacks while enjoying the changing light and colors
- Includes round-trip transport from Ayers Rock Resort
Saved to wishlist!
Australian Sparkling Wine and Nibbles at Sunset
Experienced Local Guide
Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
Pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock Resort hotels
Soft drink and juice at sunset
National Park Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru (Ayers Rock) Sunset Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru (Ayers Rock) Sunset Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Unless you have your own transport, taking these tours is simply a must, highly recommended." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru (Ayers Rock) Sunset Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaCategory