- Sunset tour of Uluru from Ayers Rock
- Visit Uluru, the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Watch the sunset over UNESCO-listed Uluru
- Tuck into an Aussie-style BBQ beneath the stars
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the evening. Please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is worn
- Please ensure you have a minimum of 1-litre of water with you for your walk.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru (Ayers Rock) Base and Sunset Half-Day Trip with Opt Outback BBQ Dinner.
- "The tour includes one fairly short hike, which is optional if you'd prefer not to walk or are disabled." See review