- Sunset tour of Uluru from Ayers Rock
- Visit Uluru, the Mutitjulu Waterhole and Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Watch the sunset over UNESCO-listed Uluru
- Tuck into an Aussie-style BBQ beneath the stars
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the evening. Please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is worn
- Please ensure you have a minimum of 1-litre of water with you for your walk.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour includes one fairly short hike, which is optional if you'd prefer not to walk or are disabled." See review