- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Start with a spin over the northern and western faces of both Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), then take in an ancient coral reef on the way to Lake Amadeus. Descend for a low level pass over Lake Amadeus to see the patterns on the surface of the lake and the colors on the waters of the 112-mile (180-kilometer) lake.
Next head to Kings Canyon gain an appreciation of the vastness of the Australian outback. Your pilot points out features as you approach the George Gill Range and the opening to Kings Canyon, the Lost City, and the Garden of Eden waterhole inside the canyon.
Learn from your pilot's informative commentary before returning you to the airport for transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Scenic Plane Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms