2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Even if you’re not a morning person, sunrise over the majestic Uluru monolith is an experience you’ll never forget. Discover it without the stress of a pre-dawn drive or parking on this convenient package with a professional guide, a light breakfast and 2-way transfers from your Ayers Rock accommodation. If you haven’t already arranged national park entrance, you will need to purchase this for an additional A$25 per person.
- Watch the changing colors of the dawn illuminate Uluru as the sun rises
- Capture iconic photos that will set your Instagram on fire
- Accredited guide explains the stories and beliefs around this sacred site
- Round-trip transfers from Ayers Rock let you rest or catch up on sleep
Saved to wishlist!
Ayers Rock accommodation pick-up & drop-off
Professional, accredited tour guide
Uluru park entry pass is not included in the cost of the tour which is $25 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pickup time prior to tour date. Kindly allow 15 mins for the bus to arrive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emu Run Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru Sunrise Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaCategory