1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Località Macciano, 19A, 06030 Giano Dell'umbria PG, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/27/2019 - 10/29/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oro di Giano
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evo Tour & tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Evo Tour & tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Evo Tour & tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evo Tour & tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Evo Tour & tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUmbriaFood Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiNature and Wildlife - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - LazioBus Tours - LazioNature and Wildlife - LazioWalking Tours - LazioCategory