1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take the unique opportunity to walk on the roof of Uppsala Castle for epic panoramic views of the surrounding university town. With a guide to provide instruction and leadership, you'll feel completely safe during your climb. Buckled in to the proper equipment, take a test walk on the indoor track in the castle's highest tower, then head out on the roof for adventure and views.
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
- Use of all equipment and helmet
- Guides on hand to instruct you and ensure your safety
- Entrance fees to the castle included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Uppsala slott, Drottning Christinas väg 1E, 752 37 Uppsala, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GO Adventure AB
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.