- Full-day Cappadocia sightseeing tour
- See the bizarre rock formations of the Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Visit the Göreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Enjoy an included lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next, capture photos of mushroom-topped rock monoliths rising from the nearby vineyards in Pasabag also referred to as Monks Valley. Learn about the monks and hermits that once found solitude within these lonely cone shelters.
Move on to Avanos and mold yourself a clay souvenir during a fun pottery workshop. But first, watch close as the artisans spin a wheel of clay and carefully produce one of Turkey’s ancient crafts. Now that you’ve seen how it’s done, make your own creation.
Afterwards, head to the Göreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and break for lunch (included) at a nearby restaurant. Then, visit the museum and discover its ancient frescoes covering the ceilings of rock-chiseled chapels, monasteries, and churches. Gaze at the colorful details that still remain centuries later and appreciate the effort of these long passed painters.
Leave the museum and hop back in your coach as you journey to your hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience