Are you interested in?
Salar de Uyuni Tours
232 Tours & Activities
123 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
134 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off.
Professional bilingual guide
Boots for water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveller from all Uyuni Hotels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Uyuni: Starlight and Sunrise Tour in Salt Flats?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Uyuni: Starlight and Sunrise Tour in Salt Flats?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Uyuni: Starlight and Sunrise Tour in Salt Flats?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Uyuni: Starlight and Sunrise Tour in Salt Flats?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21789P143
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Altiplano4WD Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaSporting Events - San Pedro de AtacamaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro de AtacamaExtreme - San Pedro de AtacamaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - San Pedro de Atacama4WD Tours - La PazSporting Events - La PazNature and Wildlife - La PazExtreme - La PazSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - La PazCategory