1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Free map of Valencia for present
Helmets and raincoats
Possibility to leave luggage
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
We are located near the Cathedral.
5/16/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City of Arts and Sciences Private E-scooter Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during City of Arts and Sciences Private E-scooter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City of Arts and Sciences Private E-scooter Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
City of Arts and Sciences Private E-scooter Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursSegway ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - BenidormVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - AlicanteVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia) Tours & TicketsMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts) Tours & TicketsBioparc Valencia Tours & TicketsValencia Old Town Tours & TicketsTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria) Tours & TicketsLladró Museum Tours & TicketsQuart Towers (Torres de Quart) Tours & TicketsValencia Plaza del Mercado Tours & TicketsInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM) Tours & TicketsHouse of San Vicente Ferrer Tours & TicketsAlbufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Reina Tours & TicketsValencia Hemisferic Tours & TicketsSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero) Tours & TicketsValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real) Tours & TicketsMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia) Tours & TicketsMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla) Tours & TicketsBarrio del Carmen Tours & TicketsAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante) Tours & Tickets