2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the modern masterpiece at the heart of Valencia’s cultural scene with a guided, 3-hour tour of the spectacular City of Arts and the Sciences. Walk along the length of this futuristic complex designed by celebrated Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, while learning about its construction and the many events and attractions contained within its eye-popping structures. Step inside several buildings, including the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanogràfic — Europe’s largest aquarium.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Tickets or entrance to Oceanografic and museum
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe , Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias, Av. del Professor López Piñero, 7, 46013 Valencia, SpainL'Oceanogràfic , Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1B, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
The entrance, outside. In front of Hemisferic.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DescubreValencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 11105P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaWalking Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - IbizaCategory
Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Lladró MuseumSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Plaza de la ReinaValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Bioparc ValenciaInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia HemisfericAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)House of San Vicente FerrerMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Plaza del Mercado