- Enjoy unlimited use of the service for 24 hours
- Hop on and off at any of the 17 stops throughout the city
- Gain insight into the landmarks from on board audio-commentary
- Explore the city at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Feel the wind on your hair and the sun on your back as you cruise to significant sights like the Silk Exchange, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site declared one of the best-preserved examples of Gothic architecture in Europe. See, too, the ancient Quart and Serrano Towers to gain insight into the history of the city, and admire the futuristic football stadium of Nou Mestalla.
Select from two comprehensive and captivating routes, the details of which are detailed in the Itinerary section below. Buses depart frequently from each stop. The nearest stop to the cruise port is Stop 7, El Puerto and tickets are valid for 24 hours from first usage.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Valencia. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Valencia Bus Turistic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized