3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend three unforgettable hours in one of India's most ancient cities during this evening Aarti tour in Varanasi. Experience the beauty of this Hindu ritual where light is offered up to deities. Hear religious songs sung out into the night and watch as lamps are offered to the gods. Learn why locals say this city liberates the soul from the human body during this once in a lifetime cultural experience.
- 3-hour Varanasi Aarti tour
- Experience the beauty of an authentic religious ceremony
- Watch as burning lights are offered up to deities
- Perfect for families and small groups
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
Professional guide in other language [French/ German, Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
Private Boat ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private AC vehicle [If needed]
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Any Hotel Located in the city Limit of Varanasi
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varanasi Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Varanasi Evening Aarti Tour
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVaranasiUnique Experiences - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshUnique Experiences - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - PokharaUnique Experiences - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduCategory