3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the ancient city of Varanasi come to life as you make your way down the scenic Ganges River by boat. Observe Hindus practicing their morning rituals as the sun comes up along the banks of the river and learn about local customs and traditions from your expert guide.
- 3-Hour Varanasi Morning Sunrise Boat Tour
- Watch the ancient city of Varanasi wake up with the sun
- Travel by boat along the famous Ganges River
- Enjoy the knowledge and expertise of a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
Professional guide in other language [French/ German, Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
Private Rowboat ride
Hotel pick-up and drop-off by private AC vehicle [If needed]
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Centrally located hotel in Varanasi
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varanasi Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Varanasi Morning Boat Tour [RowBoat]?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Varanasi Morning Boat Tour [RowBoat]?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Varanasi Morning Boat Tour [RowBoat]?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Varanasi Morning Boat Tour [RowBoat]?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Varanasi Morning Boat Tour [RowBoat]
4 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVaranasiWater Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshWater Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - PokharaWater Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduCategory