14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
This unique tour of Varanasi offers visitors an insider's look at local customs and traditions in one of the world's oldest living cities. Tour the Hindu and Buddhist sites with an expert guide, including the Ganga Ghats, where pilgrims come to absolve their sins and the Sarnath, where Buddha delivered his very first sermon.
- Insight Varanasi Day Tour
- See pilgrims atone for their sins and the Ganga Ghats
- Visit Sarnath, where Buddha delivered his very first sermon
- Navigate the streets on foot with your local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off by private AC vehicle
Professional English speaking Private Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
Professional guide in other language [French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
Two times Private boat ride [Morning & Evening]
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in the city Limit of Varanasi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varanasi Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Insight Varanasi Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Insight Varanasi Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Insight Varanasi Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Insight Varanasi Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Insight Varanasi Day Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVaranasiUnique Experiences - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - Uttar PradeshFull-day Tours - Uttar PradeshUnique Experiences - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaUnique Experiences - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduFull-day Tours - KathmanduCategory