- Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Two private boat rides on the Ganges during morning and evening
- All sightseeing and activities included
- Guide leads you through a thoughtful itinerary and provides insightful commentary
Departure & Return
|Monday:||01:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||02:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Saturday:||12:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No high heel shoes are recommended to wear
- An additional Christmas Evening and New Year evening gala dinner will be extra and addition at Hotel and should be settled directly with clients in Hotel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Varanasi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Varanasi at night is a very lively spot, so having an experienced guide and driver is a must have." See review