4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For a day of exploration with a twist, skip the typical sightseeing tours and see Veliko Tarnovo from a different perspective with this unique Pokémon GO tour. Explore the city and its three hills, Tsarevets, Trapezitsa, and Sveta while enjoying a thrilling Pokémon hunt led by an expert in Pokémon guiding.
- Entertaining, alternative sightseeing tour of Veliko Tarnovo
- Led by a local expert in Pokémon GO guiding
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Includes a bottle of water and a sandwich: No need to buy lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Pokemon guide in English (if the privately-guided option is chosen)
Tips & tricks
Botlle of water and a sandwich
Hotel pickup and dropoff (if the privately-guided option is chosen)
Choose between privately-guided or self-guided option
Departure & Return
ul. "Sveti Kliment Ohridski" 1, 5000 Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pokémon GO Private Tour of Veliko Tarnovo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pokémon GO Private Tour of Veliko Tarnovo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pokémon GO Private Tour of Veliko Tarnovo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeliko TarnovoCity Tours - BucharestWalking Tours - BucharestHistorical Tours - BucharestHalf-day Tours - BucharestCity Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaHalf-day Tours - VarnaCity Tours - SofiaWalking Tours - SofiaHistorical Tours - SofiaHalf-day Tours - SofiaCategory