2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
UNESCO–listed Venice is considered among the world’s must-see cities, but exploring through the traditional walking tours can seem boring. With this carnival-themed treasure hunt, delve into the history of Venice and inject a little fun and adventure into your exploration. With your map and mobile phone in hand, follow cryptic clues and riddles to top attractions like the Rialto Bridge, and uncover the secrets of the Venice Carnival.
- Explore UNESCO–listed Venice on this carnival-themed treasure hunt
- Avoid the sometimes boring traditional walking tours
- Hit must-see sites of interest including the Rialto Bridge
- Discover the hidden secrets of the Venice Carnival
Saved to wishlist!
Detailed map for the game
One Carnival Mask
20 minutes of Decoration carnival mask class
Food and drinks Hotel Pick up
Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Piazzale Roma, 466/E, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo) Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina) Tours & TicketsRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & TicketsCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia) Tours & TicketsDorsoduro Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum) Tours & TicketsQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia) Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & Tickets