2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Play a self-guided game in Venice to discover Carnival history along with hidden parts of the city. Simply download the app on your smart phone then follow the directions from St. Mark’s Square through picturesque streets and plazas. Hear stories about Venice and snap photos of locations such as Scala Contarini del Bovolo to win two Carnival masks at the end of the game.
- Private activity with downloadable game for your group
- Mobile app comes with detailed map for the game
- Two Carnival masks included with successful completion
- Family-friendly activity suitable for adults and older children
Saved to wishlist!
Detailed map for the game
One carnival mask
20 minutes of decoration class with masks craftsman
Food and drinks
Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVenice4WD Tours - VenetoSporting Events - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoExtreme - VenetoWalking Tours - Veneto4WD Tours - TrevisoSporting Events - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoExtreme - TrevisoWalking Tours - Treviso4WD Tours - PaduaSporting Events - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaExtreme - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)AqualandiaBuranoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Piombi Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Cannaregio Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Santa Croce San PoloMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Campo Santa MargheritaHard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)