4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
1 carnival mask
20 minutes decoration carnival mask class with local artisan
Minuetto ball and live Casanova actor performance
Sparkling wine and Venetian sweet tasting
Departure & Return
S. Marco, 1758, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carnival Treasure hunt and Minuetto with Casanova?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Carnival Treasure hunt and Minuetto with Casanova?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carnival Treasure hunt and Minuetto with Casanova?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carnival Treasure hunt and Minuetto with Casanova?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceFun & Games - VenetoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VenetoFun & Games - TrevisoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TrevisoFun & Games - PaduaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PaduaCategory
Scuola Grande di San Rocco Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Hard Rock Cafe Venice DorsoduroMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Piombi Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)BuranoVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)AqualandiaVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Campo San BartolomeoMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)