- A classic gondola ride through Venice
- Explore the waterways around Venice by one of the city's most traditional and unique transportation methods
- Sit back and enjoy as an expert gondolier navigated hidden passages and the Grand Canal
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being on the water and seeing Venice from a whole new perspective
Departure & Return
Alilaguna ticket office, in front of the Royal Gardens gate at San Marco
Santa Maria del Giglio gondola pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Classic 30-Minute Gondola Ride in Venice.