8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Highly qualified English speaking driver
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transfer from Venice and return
Photo stops and free time on the way
No food or drink included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
This tour is not guided
Departure & Return
Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460 - 30135 Venezia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure you are at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure;
- No children reduction because they occupy an own seat in the minivan;
- Infant seats are available on request, please specify at time of booking;
- Dress up warm as the weather can be very different to Venice;
- Cable car Faloria closed from September to the end of June;
- Maximum group size is 8 people per minivan;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cortina & Dolomites Small Group Full-Day tour from Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cortina & Dolomites Small Group Full-Day tour from Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cortina & Dolomites Small Group Full-Day tour from Venice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cortina & Dolomites Small Group Full-Day tour from Venice
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaNature and Wildlife - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San BartolomeoFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)MazzorboPiombi Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Museo del VetroPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice IslandsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Campo Santa MargheritaCa' Rezzonico San Lazzaro degli ArmeniSanta Croce Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)AqualandiaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)