- Private 90-minute glassmaking lesson with a local artist
- Work in a personalized session to fashion a unique artwork
- Keep your glass creation as a souvenir to take home
- Receive a 10 percent discount on the artist’s glassworks
Departure & Return
From Campo (square) San Bartolomeo, (with Rialto Bridge your left) go straight to Fondaco Dei Tedeschi, when you are in Calle Ca’ Dolfin turn right. Proceed straight on Salizada S. Canzian until Calle Larga Widmann and keep on straight along calle del Pestrin until the workshop on your left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- From Aug. 6th to enter the workshop you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a little out of the way, but 1000% worth it." See review