9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation from Venice piazzale roma to Cortina and back
Private ski safari experience
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Piazzale Roma , Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
meet at ncc parking close to the public toilets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual , gloves , heat , bring rain jacket
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolomites Day Trip with snowmobile experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolomites Day Trip with snowmobile experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolomites Day Trip with snowmobile experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolomites Day Trip with snowmobile experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolomites Day Trip with snowmobile experience
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWinter SportsExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoWinter Sports - VenetoExtreme - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoWinter Sports - TrevisoExtreme - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaWinter Sports - PaduaExtreme - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San LucaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Brenta RivieraCampo San BartolomeoFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice IslandsSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)MuranoBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) MazzorboVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)