- Discover the Venice of Donna Leon and her fictional Commissario Brunetti
- Explore locations around the city that are featured in the crime series
- Stroll through quieter neighborhoods like the Ghetto and Cannaregio
- End at the famous green doors that lead to the city’s police headquarters
Departure & Return
At the well in the internal yard inside COMBO premises
The walking tour will end at Commissario Brunetti's Questura
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY [deTour]ist - Tour Leader & Nature and Interpretive Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands