Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day market trip and cooking lesson in Venice
- Learn to cook authentic regional dishes with the help of a professional chef
- Shop for fresh, seasonal ingredients at the famous Rialto Market
- Prepare a delicious, 3-course meal in the kitchen of a Venetian palazzo
- Taste fine Italian wines and get pairing tips from an expert sommelier
- Enjoy the handmade feast along with plenty of wine
Departure & Return
Meeting point at al Merca`: Campo Bella Vienna, 213, 30125 Venezia VE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With groceries in hand, accompany your professional chef guide to a well-equipped kitchen inside a palazzo. Get hands-on instruction in preparing an authentic Venetian menu including a starter, main dish, and dessert. Taste regional wines with the guidance of a sommelier, and learn how to pair food and wine like a pro to bring out the best flavors in each.
When the cooking’s done, sit down to enjoy your homemade lunch along with generous wine pairings for a truly memorable meal. It's a great way to gain a new appreciation for Italian cooking and learn tricks and recipes to impress your friends back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirement at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.