Explore our promoted experiences
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Departure & Return
Fusina Harbour - arrival waterbus from Zattere line #16. Starting at 09.25am. Important: if your accomodation is in Venice old town we cannot provide pick up. Meeting point is in the countryside at Fusina Harbour at 10.00am. Please purchase only one way ticket (ticket €8)
Bus stop city centre - bus line to Venice line #53E (ticket €4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We suggest to purchase one way ticket for waterbus Zattere to Fusina Harbour (€ 8) and return from Dolo to Venice by public bus line 53E (€ 4)
- Alternative you can book your return to Venice (€30 total) or Fusina Harbour (€20 total) with private minivan before departure (reservation by email or whatsapp requested)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Bike by Vicus Novus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience