- Ticket to an evening concert by the Interpreti Veneziani ensemble in Venice
- Listen to sumptuous baroque music in Venice’s 17th-century Church of San Vidal
- Lose yourself in music by such greats as Mozart, Bach, Handel, and Vivaldi
- Listen to famous pieces of music such as Vivaldi’s "The Four Seasons" and Mozart’s "A Little Night Music"
- Relish the verve and skills of the widely acclaimed ensemble
- Enjoy the wonderful music in a fittingly historic setting with impeccable acoustics
Departure & Return
Departure PointInterpreti Veneziani, Campo San Vidal San Marco 2862/B, 30124 Venice Italy
What To Expect
Sit back and let the sacred atmosphere and passionate notes of the violin, harpsichord, and cello wash over you. The chamber ensemble performs on the former altar beneath the painting San Vidal on Horseback by Renaissance master Carpaccio. The lofty cathedral ceilings provide pitch-perfect acoustics for beloved Baroque classics like Mozart’s "A Little Night Music" and Vivaldi’s "The Four Seasons."
The concert program varies by date, so please see the itinerary below for details on upcoming concerts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interpreti Veneziani
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms