- 2-hourcombination Venice walking tour and gondola ride
- Beginyour day with a walking tour of Venice
- Explorethe canal city from its picturesque narrow streets
- Learnabout Venetian history from a knowledgeable guide
- Followyour walking tour with a gondola ride in Venice
Departure & Return
Address: Under the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st, tour may be operated with a bilingual guide in the event two different language-groups are combined (information will be presented in both languages)
- A gondola can host up to 5 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 5 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No explanations are provided during the gondola ride
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Morning Walking Tour of Venice Plus Gondola Ride.
- "Great way to see the city in a 1.5 hour walking tour to see how easy it is to walk and sightseeing on your own later." See review