- Venice cruise to the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello
- Enjoy free time to explore each island at your own pace
- Visit a Murano glass factory, shop for Burano lace, and explore Torcello
- Select one of two start times when you book online
Departure & Return
Please meet our representative at the yellow chiosk next to Hotel Danieli Excelsior, near St. Mark's Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Be at the meeting point 30 mins before the departure of the tour
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to the Regata Storica on September 6, the cruise will conclude at Fondamenta Nuove
- Due to the Regata di Burano on September 3, the cruise will not stop at Torcello
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands Public Cruise from Venice.