Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
416 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
678 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get an inside peek into the world-famous glassblowing factories of Murano on a 2-hour escorted tour. Meet your guide in central Venice, and ride a water bus across the Venetian Lagoon to the colorful island of Murano. Get a private glassmaking demonstration from a master craftsman, and enjoy time to browse the factory showroom featuring finished works of art. Finally, attend your choice of hands-on workshop to create a take-home piece of jewelry or mosaic using authentic Murano glass.
- Guided Murano excursion from central Venice
- Visit an island factory to learn about the centuries-old tradition of glassblowing
- Watch a master craftsmen at work during a private glassblowing demonstration
- Browse beautiful works of blown-glass art at the factory showroom
- Make your own mosaic or piece of jewelry to take home using authentic Murano glass
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Private glass demonstration
20% discount on purchase in the glass factory shop
Transportation to/from attractions. If you have a daily ticket, there's no extra cost, otherwise public transport tickets cost 12,50 Euros per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointSestiere di S. Marco, 5310, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsVetreria Artistica Colleoni - Murano Glass Factory, Fondamenta S. Giovanni dei Battuti, 12, 30141 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour and Workshop?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour and Workshop?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Murano Glass Factory Experience: Factory Tour and Workshop?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9555P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVeniceUnique Experiences - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoUnique Experiences - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Piombi Cannaregio Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)MazzorboSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Santa Croce Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)MuranoVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice IslandsCampo Santa Maria FormosaBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute