Are you interested in?
47 Tours & Activities
429 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
976 Tours & Activities
30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Murano is famous across the globe for its hand-blown glass, and with this experience you can see an authentic glassblowing demonstration in one of the most picturesque glass factories on the island, the former Santa Chiara Church. Watch as master craftsmen work the glass into intricate sculptures, glassware, chandeliers, and other shapes and learn the history and techniques of Murano glassblowing from the live commentary.
- See how master artisans on Murano have been blowing glass for centuries
- Watch a demonstration in the picturesque former Santa Chiara Church
- Commentary explaining the techniques used to create Murano glass
- Free time after the demonstration to browse the shops on the island
Saved to wishlist!
Glassblowing demonstration by a master artisan
Departure & Return
Departure PointFormer Church Santa Chiara Murano, Fondamenta Manin, 1, 30141 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Murano Venice: the amazing Glassblowing tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Murano Venice: the amazing Glassblowing tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Murano Venice: the amazing Glassblowing tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Murano Venice: the amazing Glassblowing tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P101
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa Maria FormosaChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Piombi Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloBrenta RivieraCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Cannaregio Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Campo San LucaAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)