Explore our promoted experiences
- Glide around the Grand Canal, seeing colorful boats framed by gorgeous Gothic palaces
- Sit back and relax as your private gondolier serenades you
- Explore the myriad of smaller canals that lead off from the Grand Canal
- Enjoy a gondola ride in the day or at night, at a time that suits you best
Departure & Return
Departure point: Alilaguna ticket office, situated in the royal gardens in Saint Mark'square
What To Expect
Relax into the comfortable seats as your standing gondolier skillfully navigates the famed Grand Canal. Soak up the passing scenery of Gothic palaces and historic homes as you glide beneath stone bridges and into the quieter canals of Venice’s backstreets. To add to the enchanting atmosphere, an on-board singer and musician (or, in some cases, your gondolier) will serenade you with a selection of Italian ballads. Musicians are usually guitarists or accordion players.
After 35 memorable minutes, say farewell to your gondolier back at the original departure point and continue on your own Venetian adventure with amore in your heart.
Price listed is per person based on four passengers per boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each gondola can take 2, 3 people, with a minimum of 2 per gondola
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience