Explore our promoted experiences
- One- or two-hour private tour of Venice by water taxi
- Cruise up the Grand Canal and into smaller canals
- Explore further than in a traditional gondola
- Choice of one or two hours, before or after 6pm
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private water taxi tour of Venice
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Alilaguna ticket office, situated in the royal gardens of Saint Mark'square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire grand palaces such as Ca’ Rezzonico, Ca d’Oro and Ca ‘Foscari as you hear tales of the Venetian nobility that once called them home. Pass under the iconic Rialto Bridge that marks the heart of the city’s commercial district. Your cruise returns along the Giudecca Canal to take in sights like the Il Rendentore basilica and the island of San Giorgio Maggiore with its stunning cathedral.
Enjoy the personalized attention of your English-speaking guide and feel free to ask questions about any aspect of Venice that interests you. Choose from three different evening departure times and select a 1-hour or 2-hour tour to fit your schedule. At the end of your tour, you will be taken back to central Venice, where you can continue exploring the city on your own.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We would recommend this for anyone who would like to see Venice during the sunset." See review