- Combination tour: Experience food culture and sightseeing
- Small-group tour (maximum 14): Ensures a personal experience
- Learn all about local life and culture from your guide
- Eat as the locals do: Skip the tourist trap restaurants
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide outside Chiesa di San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo San Giacomo, 1, 30125 Venezia (It's a church near the Rialto Bridge. Is not Campo San Giacomo dall' Orio!!).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Detailed meeting point info will be provided after the booking confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food varies according to season
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that on Sundays Mondays and public holidays Rialto Market is closed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of Venice
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff