Explore our promoted experiences
- Shared arrival transfer service from Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma to Venice
- Relax aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned water taxi and travel along the canals of Venice
- Avoid the hassle of long taxi lines at the start of a vacation
- Choose from a drop-off at a hotel in central Venice or Venice Lido
Departure & Return
Service available from 8am and 8pm; reconfirm your preferred pickup time with the local operator before travel
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Depending on whether you arrive by train or bus, your boat will be waiting at either the Santa Lucia Station or the Piazzale Roma bus terminal. Your professional driver will take you and any other passengers to your hotels, including accommodations in the Venice Lido area. Relax and enjoy the ride across the Venetian lagoon and through the city’s famed canals.
Please provide hotel and arrival details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your arrival by contacting the number on your voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby seats are provided
- As this is a shared transfer, you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi on arrival
- Please note: if the hotel is not located on the grand canal (and therefore is not accessible from the waterfront), clients will be dropped off at the closest shared waterfront stop and will need to cover the short distance from the stop to the hotel on their own
- Service available from 8am and 8pm only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized