Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a few hours exploring Venetian cuisine with a local expert guide
- Visit three osterie and learn the story of local good culture from your guide
- Enjoy tastings, dinner, snacks, and wine—they’re included in the tour price
- Get some exercise on a guided walking tour through the city of love
Departure & Return
This tour meets at the Church in Campo San Tomà. The Ferry stop closest to this meeting point is called "San Tomà".
Santa Maria del Giglio in St Marks area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Venetian cuisine is primarily based around the sea so there is a lot of seafood on this tour. If you aren't a fan of fish and shellfish we'll do our best to give you the best alternative menu.
- Tour in English only
- Near public transportation
- Our tours run rain or shine so please dress for the elements.
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms