1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Private Guide of Venice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up directly at the Reception of your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 72276P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San LucaChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San PoloSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Bridge of SighsMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Brenta RivieraCa' Rezzonico Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Piombi Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Mazzorbo