Are you interested in?
Grand Canal Tours
189 Tours & Activities
428 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
975 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Private Guide of Venice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up directly at the Reception of your Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Secrets of the Grand Canal - Boat Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 72276P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)San PoloVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloCannaregio Campo San BartolomeoBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Mazzorbo