Explore our promoted experiences
- Get special access the the St. Mark's treasury on a guided basilica tour
- Explore Venice's most charming area on an app-guided walking tour
- Mobile app automatically starts when you stand in front of interest points
- Cruise along the Grand Canal with included boat fare and audio narration
- Great for independent, tech-savvy travelers
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- During some days of high turnout or reasons of force majeure (for example high tide or security problems) the waiting time to access St.Mark's Basilica might be longer than expected: in this case please line up and respect the instructions provided by the guide
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts).
- Mobile vouchers are accepted
- You should take the line 1 of the public boat to do properly the tour
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR and the instructions to active the tour.
- Public boat timetable: every 10 minutes by day and every 20/25 minutes by night.
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone.
- You can use the Self-guided tour apps, anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Treasures of Venice: Golden Basilica, Grand Canal tour and Panoramic tour.