- A wonderful way to arrive in Venice
- Private motorboat transfer from Venice International Airport to your Venice city hotel
- 24-hour daily transfer service
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
Departure & Return
After you have collected your luggage, the Representative will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 PM - 11:30 PM|
Customers will arrive at the hotel destination or as close at the water taxi can arrive
What To Expect
Once you hop aboard your comfortable motorboat, relax and enjoy the spectacular ride. As not all Venice hotels have a private water taxi stop, the driver will let you off at the closest available stop.
Motorboats can accommodate up to six people and six pieces of luggage. Transfer service is available 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Please provide flight and hotel details when making your booking. You’ll receive immediate confirmation and a voucher to present to the transfer representative. Please call the number on your voucher between 24 and 48 hours prior to your arrival to confirm your transfer.
Price is per person, based on six adults per motorboat.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location. This transfer service is not available to Mestre hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If there are bad weather conditions (such as fog, frozen water, or stormy conditions) on the day of your transfer, you will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Venice Marco Polo Airport Private Arrival Transfer.